This evidence-based pediatric sleep consultant certification program will arm you with the knowledge to launch a profitable business while pursuing your passion for sleep. Our curriculum will teach you how to handle tricky sleep situations in an age appropriate, science-based manner that will help you navigate the nuances of sleep from infancy through young school-age.
There is no "one-size-fits-all" answer to helping families with sleep. You will learn to think outside of the box and address each family unit individually while respecting age appropriate sleep needs.
Included in this certification program is also a module focused solely on establishing your business and marketing yourself to the exhausted clients who so desperately need you.
Added benefits include ongoing group support and mentorship, as well as access to continuing education workshops from experts in the pediatric field.
My story starts much like many new mom’s would — I was tired! Really tired. And I desperately needed sleep. As a child, I didn’t sleep through the night until I was four years old. And even after that, I struggled with sleep. I knew I needed to address my daughter’s sleep issues for her sake and for mine. I felt confused, defeated, scared, and exhausted.
Desperate for help, I reached out to a friend who pointed me in the direction of a sleep consultant. I needed someone to give me a clear path and a supportive hand along the way. This journey for me was life changing. Both my daughter and I were sleeping better and enjoying each other’s company in between sleeps within a few days. The clouds parted and I felt more like myself than I had in more than a year.
I do not believe there is a “one size fits all” approach to helping your baby or child get the rest he or she needs. Each individual situation has its own set of considerations. Some families prefer a gentler method, while others prefer a firmer method — I'm here to support you with whichever method you prefer. It would be an honor to help your family get the rest you need to be happy and healthy. You can expect to sleep again!EDUCATION & AFFILIATIONS
- Bachelor of Science, Boston University
- Institute of Pediatric Sleep and Parenting - Certified Pediatric Sleep Consultant
- Spencer Institute - Sleep Science Coach
- Creating Positive Fundamentals During the First 12 Weeks, APSC
- Babies in Mind: Why The Parent's Mind Matters, University of Warwick (UK)
- Reducing the Risk of SIDS in Early Education & Child Care, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Early Brain and Child Development: Sleep Problems: American Academy of Pediatrics
- An Integrative Approach for Adult, Pregnancy and Child Sleep, APSC
- Association of Professional Sleep Consultants, Marketing Director
- NAMMA Families Provider
- Resident Sleep Expert at Central Mass Moms
StartAges and Stages: The First Four Months
StartInfant Child Sleep Cycles
StartETSA The Witching Hour & Cluster Feeding
StartNewborn Required Reading & Resources
StartNewborn Sleep Patterns
StartETSA Gentle Methods
StartWarrior Mom Get Help Checklist
StartNewborn Resources & Required Viewing
StartModule 2 Homework
StartModule 2 Completion
StartWhen should naps be ending for the day (a chart based on age)